No longer can you use the excuse of being too busy of a morning to make and eat breakfast, because this recipe can be prepared at night and waits for you in the fridge all night to be eaten the next morning!
Perfect for parents or kids!
Benefits Chia Seeds?
- High in Omega-3 – naturally occurring and the highest plant source available.
- Contain essential minerals – phosphorous, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and iron.
- Contains vitamins A, B12 and C.
- A source of dietary fibre and protein.
- Are flavourless so won’t interfere with whatever you choose to add them with.
- Are gluten-free.
- Easily digested.
- 2 cups of Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- Place around 1/4 cup of chia seeds with 2 cups of Almond Milk. Give it a good stir then place in the fridge over night.
- In the morning you have one yummy chia seed pudding! You can add your favorite fruits and nuts to bulk it up!